salary - rs. 15 lakhs p.a.
experience : 0 - 2 yrs
graduation requirement - MBA/PGDM
website - https://urbanclap.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0b3g/
industry - not specified
functional area - not specified
specific requirements -
- Open to all backgrounds but prefer 1+ years of consulting, marketing, operations, FMCG experience
- Innovative thinking and an attitude to go beyond the tried and tested ways
- Excellent communication and interaction skills
- Strong analytical skills and a data driven decision making mentality
- Ability to work with external parties in negotiation, program management
- Demonstrated leadership of teams and projects â€“ ability to influence and lead both internal teams and external agencies
- Hustle and get things done attitude
- Super organized and a logical thinker
- Entrepreneurial DNA
We are looking for smart innovative minds to lead our offline marketing and brand building activities in the city.
While most of the user acquisition on the platform so far has been digital, our growth plans are very aggressive and now we want to go directly to our users across all mediums.
As our city marketing manager, you will be responsible for getting the UrbanClap value proposition in front of users in the right manner and at the right time.
- Creating the offline marketing strategy including both ATL and BTL activities
- Deeply understanding where our target users are present when they need the services and how they currently buy them
- Coming up with creative ways to engage the users and communicate the brand which breaks through the clutter in these traditional mediums
- Designing activities and campaigns to reach users across demographics and service needs like Striking partnerships with offline destinations relevant to our services (ex. Designer stores, hardware store, fitness clubs) or Carrying out end to end execution of campaigns from idea to development of concept/creatives, execution of campaign with a team and measurement of results
- Managing all agencies involved â€“ creative, operational, media buyers etc