Last Updated on 8th Nov, 2013
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement") governs our relationship with users and others who interact with tapstart.com. By using or accessing tapstart.com, you agree to this Statement.
Sharing Your Content and Information
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with tapstart.com ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you publish content or information, it means that everyone, can have access to that information and we may not have control over what they do with it.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions for tapstart.com, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep tapstart.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on tapstart.com.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access tapstart.com, using automated means (such as robots, spiders, harvesting bots, or scrapers) without our explicit permission.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening or objectionable.
- You will not use tapstart.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
tapstart.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on tapstart.com
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- Your account can be inactive in case of termination of our account with your college. Your college placement cell also has the authority to make your account inactive as per college policies without any prior intimation (valid only for students).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- We can remove any content or information you post on tapstart.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- You will not post anyone's sensitive information on tapstart.com
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on tapstart.com within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons upon notice without opportunity to comment.
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or tapstart.com exclusively in a state level court located in Karnataka. The laws of the state of Karnataka will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on tapstart.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE TRY TO KEEP tapstart.COM UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING tapstart.COM "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- By "tapstart.com" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.tapstart.com and any other tapstart.com branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "us," "we" and "our" we mean Aspirare Analytics Private Limited.
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
- By "content" we mean anything you post or share with us on tapstart.com that would not be included in the definition of "information."
- By "data" we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from tapstart.com or provide to tapstart.com.
- By "post" we mean post on tapstart.com or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).
- By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By "active registered user" we mean a user who has logged into tapstart.com at least once in the previous 30 days.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding tapstart.com, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- Organisations: Please refer to service agreement signed between your Organisation and Tapstart
- Individual: No refund policy, All Sales are final. There are no refunds, an overview of value offerings is provide on tapstart.com, please read the offerings before you sign-up.